I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Family Update

Some of you may have noticed that I have been suspiciously quiet about information pertaining to my family... specifically my sister.

That's because the situation has moved well beyond the "This is so funny, I must tell my friends" stage and into "I am so embarrassed to admit I'm related to this" stage.

Briefly (remember Laura and Chet were just boyfriend/girlfriend living together) --

- Lawyers are now involved.
- Chet is living with Grace and Denny (my parents).
- My name is being mentioned in court documents.
- Shannon (biker guy) is indeed living with Laura.
- Laura skipped my Grandmother's actual burial to attend Bike Week in Myrtle Beach, S.C. She used the excuse that she had a court appearance against Chet to attend, but we've since found out she skipped the appearance, thinking Chet wouldn't show.
- Laura has applied for a couple of jobs in North Carolina.
- Laura is building a "cat house" to house her 20+ cats out back from her house.

On a MUCH brighter note, my brother has moved out on his own, once again. He's doing very well this time. Hopefully the stars will align, and nothing will go wrong this time.

Have I mentioned recently that the name of my blog is "I Must Be Adopted"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home