I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The In's and Out's of my sister's life

Chet is out... Gone... History. He'll be missed.

Shannon is in. (Shannon is the biker guy.)

Email excerpt from my brother:

Just so you know, crazy biker guy has 100% officially moved into Laura's house.

Oh and he doesn't work and drives his motorcycle all day, and in true WV style has 3 cars, 2 of them are older than me but they do run, and they are all here.


WV = West Virginia, and to be honest my brother has a tendency to embelish a little. I have yet to meet Shannon, so I am trying to withhold judgement for now. He might be the nicest guy, and best thing for my sister.

Here's hoping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home