I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's an honor just to be nominated

Everyone who know's me personally, knows that the wife is an attorney. She currently works for the local Public Defender's Office, in the juvenile defense unit -- she represents juveniles who have criminal charges against them for a whole myriad of reasons.

She's been doing this particular job for almost 2 years now. Just recently, York County held their annual court officials awards cermony -- there's no hoopla or pomp and circumstance associated...

The wife was nominated for 2007 Juvenile Court Official of the year. We are not sure how you get nominated (and to be honest didn't even know until a couple of days prior to the ceremony), but she was indeed nominated.

Unfortunately she lost... but she lost to a York County Judge, so that's not too bad... kinda hard to beat a judge. She was, however, the only attorney nomitated. It was between her and 2 judges.

Next year, we plan to run a smear campaign starting a couple of months before. We'll need volunteers. I'll keep you posted.

Seriously, I am proud of the wife; she does good work. Nice to get recognized.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home