I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Game Review - Madden '08

Quick Review...

Graphics - Amazing. Don't understand why (it's using the same hardware platform as Madden '07), but it does look markedly better than Madden '07.

Controls - They've made some changes to the interface that I don't like. I'm sure it's just because I'm used to the old interface, but initially I don't like the changes.

Game Play - I personally believe that the developers tend to swing back and forth each year between a really good offense and a really good defense -- I really don't know since I've only played maybe 5 different years. However, this year is definitely a defensive year... There are an average of 7 interceptions per game on the All-Madden level... and that's AFTER I turn the interception AI down as far as it can go. It's rather annoying!

Overall, I like Madden '07 better, but the graphics in Madden '08 are very good.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home