I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I Tawt I Taw a Putty Tat




The local Bob Evan's Restaurant has a balloon artist come in on Saturday and Sunday mornings to entertain the patrons by making balloon art for you while you eat. If you think about it, it's a pretty good idea. Kids will want to return again and again to get new balloon art, and the adults sometimes enjoy it as well.

I know that the artist at least has my wife going back for more art, several Sundays in a row so far. She's even got her next couple of requests planned. I figure, it keeps her entertained and happy.

This morning, we got to talking to him while he was doing Tweety. He pops about 2% of his balloons, and he goes through about 1,200 balloons per week -- he does dinner "shows" at a couple area restaurants, in addition to the breakfast gig he has at Bob Evans.

He also does, weddings, birthdays, corporate events, fundraisers, etc... He's actually quite talented, and pretty fun to watch. The wife has the idea of having him at the next SPCA fundraiser that occurs (she's a volunteer there). Not a bad idea, considering they really try to gear these events towards families, and kids especially.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home