I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Chet No More

Well folks, just as I was going to write a posting outlining again how big an idiot Chet is, I learned that Chet is no longer in the picture.

Apparently, several things came to a head this weekend between Laura and Chet.

So I won't detail how Chet was (and I suppose still is) driving 70 miles one-way for a job as a trashman. How the cost of gas for each one-way trip was equal to 1 hours worth of pay.

No friends and fellow readers, I won't regale you with those tales.

Instead, just the as the world of T.S. Eliot's Hollow Men ended, so too will this tale end...

"Not with a bang but a whimper. "

As an added note, the most disturbing thing that came of my conversation with Laura was that she refuses to say that she'll never get back with him. Meaning, there's a chance Chet will be back.

P.S. I know I still owe you a story of my Sister and her Enviro-Killing, Gas-Guzzling Sequoia purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home