I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I Hate When That Happens

Traci arrived home from work last evening and made the following statement:

"I could have gotten my client off, except for the fact that he had a picture of himself holding the gun in question on his cell phone."

Oh, darn... I Hate When That Happens.

In her defense, until she found out that little fact, there really wasn't a lot of evidence connecting her client to the crime/charges in question. She was truly unaware of this little piece of information until yesterday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

That should be submitted to tone of those stupid criminal's shows!

No one said that you had to be smart to be a criminal.

It reminds me of a story. I will have to blog about it at the Strousenet Blog

08:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home