I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Stupid Legal Stuff

Anybody remember the whole McDonald's coffee and pickle lawsuit?

Here's a site that lists stupid lawsuits and warning labels found on products.

As a preview, here are a couple of choice warning labels:

Warning on fireplace log:
Caution -- Risk of Fire. - DUH!

On a string of Chinese made Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only. - What are my other choices? Other Dimensions?

On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: Contains nuts. - No Shit!

On Nytol Nighttime Sleep-Aid:
Warning: May cause drowsiness. - Good!

Baby stroller warning:
Remove child before folding. - Chuck/Sean/Brett Please pay attention.

A fireplace lighter cautions:
Do not use near fire, flame or sparks. - Where should I use it then?

Toilet bowl cleaning brush warns:
Do not use orally. - Oh Crap... Literally!

An electric cattle prods warns:
For use on animals only. - I suppose I should stop using mine on Traci then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home