I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Oh Snap!

This was the response I got when I explained to someone here that Comcast transferred the susucom.net domain name away from our (Suscom DNS) servers to their own AND did not create any records other than:

suscom.net
www.suscom.net

So, as of right now most everything is broken in the suscom.net world (mail, tech support tools, Guide data for cable customers, etc...)

They did not bother to ask anybody if anything would break upon doing so... they just did it.

But, hey... everything is just Comcastic!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

That is a classic! At least they haven’t messed with blazenet.net yet!

So did you straighten them out?

Makes me glad I didn’t get offered a job with the "Evil Empire". Even though I have been fighting Citrix issues for two days still better than fighting the Comcast machine.

08:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home