I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm a victim...

Well, actually my snake, is a victim of "Reptilian Discrimination", and I wonder if the Geico Gecko knows what kind of company he is endorsing!

I am working on consolidating all of Traci and I's insurance needs under one policy/company.

So far Erie and Geico (a Reptilian Represented company), will not insure my home because I own a 4', non-venomous ball python that is kept in a locked terrarium. It would seem that reptiles are considered an exotic animal and thus disqualify a homeonwer from being insured.

They don't seem to have a problem with my 130+ lb. dog (which of course is extremely friendly).

My dog stands a greater chance of maming/killing you -- because of his sheer size and exuberance upon greeting people -- than my snake. Other than mice, the snake has never hurt a living thing, and I've had it drapped around the necks of several 2~3 year old children.

Sean's daughter has even requested that she be driven to my house a couple of times, simply to visit with the snake.

What a crock of "snake".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home