I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Rainy Trash Days

It's my blog, so I can complain about anything I want...

For the past 11 weeks, every time I sit the trash out come Friday morning, I do so in either rain or a light drizzle.

I'm tired of rain on Friday morning trash days!!!

Now for those of you who want to verify my claim, you will discover that the Friday after Turkey Day was clear and bright (or at least not raining) and it falls in this 11 week window claim.

The problem with that is the Friday after Turkey day, there was no trash collection -- it happened on Saturday for me.

So, again, for the past 11 weeks, every time I sit the trash out come Friday morning, I do so in either rain or a light drizzle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home