I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Google's New Free High-Speed Home Service

From the Google homepage, there is a link to try their new breakthrough broadband TiSP service. Going into the TiSP link, and clicking on the "How it works link" you wind up at the following page.

http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html

I would just like to point out, they posted the link on April 1.

P.S. Tim, I received your email, but I can't find it now. When you read this, send me another email. I can't find your address anywhere.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

That is a good one!

I hear you are still employed by Comcast.

11:32  
Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

I just installed that myself. it was super easy and really nto bad once you got past the smell.

15:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home