I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sister Update

Sister came up over the weekend to visit with me and my brother for our B-Days... we are only 8 days apart. Mine was over this past weekend, and his is this coming weekend.

While visiting, she made the announcement that her and Shannon are now engaged. He proposed to her on the beach down in Myrtle Beach, SC. Evening... candles... down on one knee...

"Laura, will you marry me?"

Her response (no kidding), was "Well, let's talk about this..."

OK... Not the answer I would have expected from Traci when I proposed, but after a couple of days of talking, she accepted.

I wish them the best of luck. I may or may not have said it before, but I like Shannon for Laura. He and I don't have a lot of similar interests, but so far all of my experiences with Shannon have been good ones.

In addition, there is a very good chance that she will be accepting a job in South Carolina (Myrtle Beach area) and moving there in the next few weeks. Nothing guaranteed, but a very good chance.

Regardless, she and Shannon are purchasing a 5 acre parcel of land in South Carolina, in preparation of one day living down there.

P.S. for those wondering what Shannon looks like, he does look a little like Hulk Hogan... not a twin, but somewhat similar in appearance.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home