I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Friday, May 18, 2007

My Todd Story

I'm TRULY hoping this doesn't turn into a Todd W transmission story.

This is the VERY beginning of the story, so it's not a lost cause yet.

About 2 weeks ago, the wife's brand new 2006 Subaru Outback started making a "sqeaking" noise at highway speeds. Nothing major, but definately annoying... especially for a car with less than 10,000 miles.

The Subaru dealership I purchased the car from has had it for 2 days. They can replicate the noise without a problem, but they can't identify where it is coming from.

It's now Friday, and we need the car for the weekend, so we are picking it up, and after a 5 minute conversation, they decided not to charge me (good luck trying) for time spent.

Tuesday we drop it off at the Subaru dealership in our town, and we'll see what they can find. I've already warned them that this has been at another Subaru dealership, and they were unable to find the cause -- just wanted to give them a heads up about this potentially perplexing problem.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home