I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

The End

Today, right before lunch, I unceremoniously unplugged the entire BlazeNet hosting platform -- all the webservers, SQL servers, and webpage statistics servers.

This is something that 2 years ago, I would never have imagined doing, especially without hesitation, and right before heading to lunch.

Perhaps Jim Morrison was more of a genius than original thought...

The End

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again



This DEFINITELY NOT Comcastic!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

I lit a lighter and swayed it in honor. Fare thee well...

00:37  
Blogger Chuck said...

I feel for you.

At least Polaris and Sirius seem to still respond.

13:39  
Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

is theer anyway to get information from the server?

09:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home