I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm Baaackkk

I realize it's been a while. Received an email addressed from Chuck to our Fantasy Football League, wondering if we should file a missing person's report. Thanks for the concern Chuck. I'll do a better job keeping up, and thanks for the concern.

Have several blog worthy things to say now (they'll follow this post), and couple of things in the works, but don't want to ruin them. I should be able to post about one sometime next week... the other is months down the road, and when I blog it, you'll probably not associate it with this post, but this event/saga/episode is taking a considerable amount of time at the present.

Other than this... let's see...

Works sucks
Life is good
Stock Market is down
and I'm done.

Until next time...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Sounds Comcastic!

22:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home