I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Beginning -- And I was there

Well folks, it's official...

The wife has started her law firm, and yesterday was opening day.

It was VERY exciting for all involved. The amazing thing was that they actually received calls from potential clients on opening day, and retained some business on opening day -- 2 cases!

Still some operational things to be ironed out, but every business in the world is constantly updating it's practices and procedures.

I'm happy to report that all technology related issues worked almost flawlessly... the only problems we had were human generated problems -- never knew teaching people how to transfer calls would be a challenging task.

At any rate, if you visit the link from above, you'll see a picture of the wife (a marketing tactic to increase hits to the website...)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Nice Website!

09:24  
Blogger I Rock Cisco said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

15:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home