I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Halloween

I know it's not Halloween any longer, but wanted to write up a couple of words about this...

1) A halloween costume is a little more than a ski mask and black sweatshirt
2) No Traci, you can't egg the house across the street that refuses to participate in Trick or Treat.
3) If you don't say "Trick or Treat", you only get 1 piece of candy; if you do say it, you may have 2 or 3 pieces
4) Seriously Traci, you can't egg the house.
5) It's only common courtesy to say thank-you.
6) I'm serious Traci... No egging.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Man Kirby said...

I, too, want to egg the houses that don't participate.

11:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home