I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Another Big Announcement

I realize that I am not very good as maintaining this BLOG, but for those of you who still periodically check, you'll be rewarded...

I am currently going through a training process for something... yes I realize I'm being vague about this something. The training process will end on August 20th, and until then it is a twice a week, intensive training in the evenings. Once it's done, I'll tell everyone what the training is for and why I'm doing it.

But until then, to give you something to ponder, last evening we talked about subjects entitled:

Infectious Material Control and Weapons Control.

Also, for this training I was given a 16 page background questionnaire than I need to get filled out.

Question #1 (and I'm not kidding): "Please describe your childhood."
Question #4 (and I'm really not kidding about this one): "Please describe your current relationship with your mother and father."

The rest of the questionnaire deals with personality type questions, more family relationship questions, conflict resolution questions, situational questions (how would you deal with X), and such.

In addition to the questionnaire, there will be an FBI background check conducted on me (and those above the age of 18 living in my house -- talked to my brother about this one last night).

Now, for those of you who know me... if the questionnaire about the family issues don't sink me, the FBI background check could prove interesting.

I know the types of things that will turn up on mine (I've had one's done previous)... nothing that will scuttle my endeavor, but I'm willing to bet that I'm one of the few people (if anybody else at all) that will have anything turn up.

Stay tuned for more details.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home