I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Note Worthy News Items

There are two news items:

1) 76 year-old Florida man is going door-to-door giving free breast exams... Wanna guess whether this is legit?

You are correct the old man was just a perv trying to cop a free feel... But get this... two women actually took him up on his offer of a free breast exam.

Apparently, one of the women became suspicious when he started his genital exam of the woman, and didn't put a rubber glove on.

She called the police, and they police caught the man in another woman's apartment giving her the complimentary free breast exam.

Free Breast Exams

2) Can't find the article on this one yet, but on my way to work this morning, I heard this story on the radio...

A man in Britain goes to a party, and hooks up with a woman there. She invites him back to her flat. Not sure what happens at first, but eventually both the man and woman are in bed sleeping. The man gets up, goes to the bathroom, and mistakenly climbs into bed with the woman's flatmate.

Feeling amorous, he initiates sexual activity. The flatmate goes along with it, and after the deed is done, the flatmate turns her light on.

She becomes hysterical when she realizes that the man she just had intercourse with was not her boyfriend (who was still asleep on the sofa at this point).

The man is now being charged with rape.

Here's my problems:

1) Your eyes become accustomed to the lack of light in a room. Even in pitch black, I gotta think that I could make out some facial feature of the person I am having sex with.

2) For the woman who is accusing the man or rape, I gotta believe that the man did not have the same techniques as her boyfriend, or that his body shape/construction is the same. She would have had to be able to tell the difference between the two men.

I just don't buy either person's story that they thought it was there partner they were having sex with AND I don't buy the rape charge at all...

Wrong man or not... The woman consented to the sex. According to the news story on the radio, at no point did she try to say no, or put a stop to it in anyway... She agreed that the act at the time was consensual, but because it turned out not to be the boyfriend, she was raped.

Not buying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home