I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

And the final grade was...

A 3.5, just like I thought; nobody earned a 4.0.

Stayed up till 01:00 waiting for the prof to post. They finally got posted today around 11:00.

That mean's not only am I an edumacated in-duh-vidual now, but I graduated with a 3.91. If York college allowed MBA's to graduate with Honors, I would be eligible. Unfortunately, they don't so, I'm just another schmuck with an MBA.

Look out world, here I come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Welcome to the Schmuck's with MBA's club! We meet the second wednesday of the first week of every odd month with a full moon at Denny's off mt. rose ave.!!!!

21:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home