I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Chet

Apparently the trash collection company he works for has moved his work hours. He now leaves the house around 1am for his 45 minute commute -- around the same time Jeff arrive homes.

His response... "If they think I'll keep these hours for long, they can kiss my ass."

Yes, Chet. Your skills as a garbage collection engineer are in such high demand, that I'm sure they'll take your demands into account, and rearrange you schedule so that you are happy.

I don't know of any other garbage company in the area that he could work for. He's quit several of them up to now.

If anybody reading this owns a garbage collection company, and wants to employee a highly skilled collection engineer, please contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home