I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Roofers Inc.

This past weekend, several of us got together to put a new roof on Sean's house. The original plan called for us to do both roofs (he has a two tier roof), but we were only able to complete the main roof -- the 2nd tier. We are doing the other roof this coming weekend.

I must say for a bunch of weekend amateurs, we did a GREAT job, and nobody fell off the roof, or even got hurt.

Below are some pictures.




The legs of this ladder went into the first-tier roof.



Picture of the part that was in the roof... That's about 2'.



Couple of the workers (I'm included... can you guess who's who?)



This is all the higher Josh would come.



Troy was the only one to come close to getting hurt or falling.
He found a weak spot in Sean's roof.
Note: no workers were injured in this re-enactment of the incident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home