I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Dog and his friends

I know everyone thinks their pet is the bestest, most popular ever (yes, I know bestest is not a word), but my dog has his own gang of human friends, along with dog friends.

There are several kids in the neighborhood that often come to the door, ring the bell and ask

"Can Bailey come out to play?"

The really weird thing about this, is that all of these kids have their own dogs at home, and larger type dogs they can wrestle/play with. Sometimes they bring their dogs, but often not.

One of our neighbors just had a little girl. The day after they brought the baby home, they were at the fence introducing the baby to Bailey, and video taping it.

Another neighbor likes to have cook-outs in her back yard for her friends. Seemingly every time she has one, her and her guests come over to visit Bailey.

Below are come pictures of Bailey, Connor, and Johnny -- I think Johnny is Bailey's favorite human friend, because Johnny likes to play rough.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home