I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Disloyalty



Unrelated to the caption of this picture... When I see this picture, I think back to a white water rafting trip Traci and I took with our friends Sean and Allison.

At one point during the trip (while navigating a class 5 rapid), Traci loses her paddle and screams "I lost my paddle". She then gets it back and shouts "Nevermind, I got it."

Meanwhile, Sean is trying to keep me from going overboard by grabbing ahold of my leg, and hanging on for dear life. I'm glad to say he was successful, and neither of us went into the drink.

Traci, was so concerned about her paddle (you see the guide said whatever you do don't stop paddling and do NOT lose your paddle), she didn't even notice that I went face first into a huge wave, and almost went overboard.

I imagine the scene was similar to this picture, but that I wasn't out of the raft yet. Sean, thanks for not choosing to make an individual sacrifice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home