I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pleasant Surprise

I didn't want to detract from the significance of the Trivia Question post with this little bit of surprising news -- it's my Blog and if I want to toot my own horn, I can.

Shanon accompanied Laura to my graduation ceremony today, then back to my house, and then out to dinner with us tonight.

I must say, that we (Traci, myself, and Traci's family) were all pleasantly surprised with Shanon. I'm not saying that Shanon and I are now the greatest of friends or that we bonded, but I must admit that he seems like a very nice individual.

Traci and I may have been a little rushed to our initial opinion of the man. I believe I will be calling my sister tomorrow, to thank her for her gift once again, and to comment approvingly about Shanon.

It takes a big man to admit when he was wrong, and I admit -- I may have been wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home