I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas Gift Wrap-up

Here's what we got (family gifts included):

Me -
Telescope
Tickets to Nickelback concert at Bryce Jordan Center (PSU campus)
Astronomy book
Money towards a game console
245 piece Craftsman tool set
Wallet -- women, if you read this, we don't buy you clothes, please do not buy us wallets.

Traci -
Worst XMas gift ever (my point-of-view) -- it has it's own blog entry.
Necklace from Tiffany's
Pirate's of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest
Dead Like Me - Season 1
Gift cards to clothing stores - Talbots, Macy's, Anne Taylor, etc.
Gift cert to a local spa
Books

I'm sure I missed some minor stuff, but that's the jist of the gifts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

I see a playstaion 3 and Guitar Hero in your future!

Refer to this Picture.

12:18  
Blogger Rich B said...

Bob Marley anyone?

23:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home