I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Update on Josh

This one is mainly for Todd.

Last I heard (mid-November), he was about to start for the LIU. Some tech/pc support position, or something like that.

I don't think he was really excited about it, but I suppose the "roommate" was tired of supporting him, and gave him an ultimatium -- either get busy working, or get busy (insert ending here)...

Can't wait for the comments on this one... :-)

Josh, if you really want my PS3, let me know. I'll sell it to you for exactly what I paid; nothing more.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

I know a certain someone at a certain Insurance company who may be looking for a Network Engineer with Cisco Experience in the near future. The bonus is this company already has their own "Josh". You know the guy everyone picks on! But I hear the Supervisor is a D!CK.

22:31  
Blogger Todd said...

Well I'm glad to hear he landed something. Did he ever get rid of his red car?

13:33  
Blogger Rich B said...

He sure did. It's setting in Kirby's driveway.

They have some deal to sell it and split the proceeds.

It's been sitting there for months and months. For details, see Mr. Kirby. There's nothing too involved, just lack of motivation on both parts.

15:59  
Blogger Chuck said...

Imagine that a lack of motivation by Josh and Kirby! Who would have thought it.

07:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home