I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Biker Bitch

It's offical... the wife is is now a biker bitch -- and not the leather-clad, sitting on the back of a motorcycle kind (yet)...

Last evening we picked up her Trek 7300 from our local bike shop. The maiden voyage was this morning at 6am (apparently last evening's trip around the neighborhood was just a test run).

Having broken her knee running, the new plan is for her to bike her way into physical sveltness -- not that she needs to (she reads the blog from time-to-time, so I need to head off a possible "discussion" here). Since she broke her knee running, and we had already talked about getting her a bike, the timing was just perfect.

As she was getting used to the bike last evening, I was able to keep pace (I was running) with her around the neighborhood, on our 2 mile trek... This morning, I watched her speed off around the corner and disappear into dawn's early light -- not bad for someone who didn't really learn to ride a bike as a child.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home