I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I didn't like Vick before...


But IF what he is accused of is actually true -- he's innocent until proven guilty -- I hope they F'ing fry him; I realize they won't actually, but they should.

Admittedly, I would consider myself an animal person, I love them. Some people don't. I can live with that... I can even almost understand it. These people simply chose to not have pets or be around animals in general. Fine.

But to breed an animal for the sole pleasure of fighting to the death (in some if not most cases), I find truly deplorable. Then to strangle, electrocute, hang, or beat an animal to death because it can no longer compete...

IF he did what he is accused of, I would have no qualms if they did any of those above to him and his co-defendants.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home