I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wife's Law Firm

I'm happy to report that the firm is coming along very nicely. All three attorneys are quite busy and have a decent number of cases/clients.

Things are going so well, that they believe they will be able to pay themselves come July sometime.

Now, I realize the obvious, that you want to pay yourself when you own your own business, but we didn't originally think they'd be able to pay themselves until after the summer was over.

I'm happy to report that we were apparently wrong. We not retiring yet, but this is definitely a step in the right direction!

This time next year, I'm planning on life being very good. The brother will be gone, the wife's practice will be going great, and her and I will be tooling around on our brand new motorcycle (I'm pretty sure which one I'm getting, but as it's still months away, that's subject to change.)

I don't often wish time away, but I'm really looking forward to 10 months from now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home