I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

Spent my birthday weekend in NYC. Walked around a lot, had dinner with friends (Sean and Allison) at John's Pizza -- 260 W 44th Street, Cathedral Church turned into an Italian Restaurant -- very nice, and did the touristy things.

Below are some photos... (btw, please ignore the upper right corner of all the photos. Apparently the lens cover on my camera had a piece of dirt or something in it, and wasn't opening the whole way, thus the upper right hand corner of some photos are not there.)


Ferris Wheel inside the Toys R'Us in Times Square.



Animatronic Dinosaur inside Toys R'Us in Times Square -- have a video clip too.



They were filming SpiderMan 3 this weekend too. Location shot on the corner of 54th and 5th Ave.



Traci's Ode to Breakfast at Tiffany's -- one of her favorite movies. Eating a donut outside Tiffany's on Sunday morning... Just like in the movie.



She bought something. She's VERY happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home