I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Women's Professional Football - Updated w/Photos!

Lot's to BLOG about this weekend.

First up, Women's professional Football. This past Saturday night we went to see the Harrisburg Angels v. Maine Freeze.

It was a Professional Football game in the sense that you bought a ticket, sat in the stands, were asked if you wanted to buy merchandise, and there was a halftime show. Oh, and there was an obnoxious fan there too. Other than that, not too professional.

unofficial game stats/interesting facts:

# of pass attempts: 4 (both teams combined)
# of completions: 1 (if you count the interception Maine threw as a completion.)
Longest kick of any type: 26 yard punt. The snap of the ball had the same trajectory as the kick. Neither were good.
Penalties: TOO MANY
Fumbles: More than I have fingers, but must were picked up by the person who fumbled, and the play continued.
# of 3rd and longs: tons
# of 4th and longs: loads
# of punts: 1 maybe 2. -- see longest kick stat above.

I have some photos to publish, but not with me currently. I will edit this entry and post them later today.

But in case you were wondering exactly how bad these teams were, BEFORE this game, they each played 3 games. The combined scores of the 3 games for each team were:

Harrisburg -
Opponents: 159
Angels: 6
Worst Loss: 76 - 0 (lost to the Divas)

Maine -
Opponents: 190
Angels: 0
Worst Loss: 75 - 0 (lost to the Mutinys)

So based on the stats above, wanna guess who won? BTW, we left after the halftime show, so I'm getting the info from the website.

...

Maine Freeze: 21
Harrisburg Angels: 6


Maine Freeze ready to snap the ball.


Maine gets a HUGE run! -- called back by a penalty


This guy is REALLY into the game. I think he might be a season ticket holder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home