I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Update on my brother

My brother is applying for a job at a credit counseling company.

While I hope he gets the job, I find it highly ironic that he maybe the person helping others get a handle on their debt.

Because he's worked in the industry for years, he knows the in's and out's of the credit industry. He knows what to do, and what not to do. Problem is that he chooses to ignore his own knowledge and make bad decision after bad decision.

After years of my screaming/yelling/pleading with him to improve his decision making, he's improving. But he's still got a hole to dig out of, and his decisions are not always the best.

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home