I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Poker Night Edicate Question

So let me run this by you people.

Several of us at work get together for poker nights from time to time. We've been doing this long before it was fashionable to watch poker on TV, so we're not trying to be trendy. Over the years some faces have changed, but some of the originals are still around.

At any rate, the next poker event is at my place next Friday (5/19).

In the process of inviting people, I speak with Chuck (ex-worker displaced by the ComCast purchase) and he's in. Great!

I also try to contact Josh (same boat as Chuck). I leave 2 messages on his cell, and send an email. I include contact info for me on all 3 messages, PLUS my contact info has changed since we worked with me 2 weeks ago.

Josh finally replies back to another friend of mine that he's coming, but nothing to me.

WTF? What's the proper poker party edicate here? I would assume that you contact the person who tried to contact you on 3 separate occasions with the answer... the person furnishing the drinks and snacks (didn't say food, because we all split that).... The person opening up their domicile to you...

Am I wrong? Do I have my edicate messed up?

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

He should contact you. But since it is Josh and I love taking his money we should let this one slide.

15:10  
Blogger Josh said...

Rich I responded to the email you sent me on May 8th. The same day you sent me the original email. I can furnish you a copy of the sent email if you like.

07:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home