I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Anti-Climatic

For those of you who know me in real-life, I'm going back to school for my Master's. Well, my spring semester wrapped-up this week, and I couldn't be happier -- this semester was rough.

At any rate, this is the time when I normally sit around and eagerly await the grades. I will admit to wanting to get the best grades possible. I work hard for what I get, and I want to succeed.

It normally takes about 1.5 ~ 2 weeks of checking the YCP website to learn my grades and then the report card arrives a day or two after that in the mail.

This semester, for the first time ever, I know the final grades for both classes. Now, I realize that I actually enjoyed the anticipation of waiting for the grades a little.

For those interested:

MBA 525 Managerial Economics - 4.0
MBA 545 Managerial Operations - 3.5

The 3.5 sinks my 4.0 GPA I had up until now, but I'm not all that bothered. Ops was without a doubt my toughest class so far. The fact that Econ was pretty tough too, combine to make this my toughest semester yet. Getting a 4 and a 3.5 is pretty good.

One summer class and I'm done. Can't wait till it's all over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home