I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Public Service Announcement

WARNING: The following post may be offensive to some.

Traci and I are somewhat health conscience. We like to watch what we eat, we try to do some exercising, and all the other stuff that a somewhat health conscience person might do. To that end, we try to buy "healthy" ice cream for a treat on occasion.

Last night we tried "Breyers' CarbSmart Almond Ice Cream Bars"



This stuff is like an oral high colonic.

We will NEVER purchase or eat those ice cream bars again. We've had their "No Sugar Added" line of ice cream, and it's pretty good. The CarbSmart line... Not Good.

Anything else I could add would be truly offensive, but let's just say there was nothing left in my stomach once I finished last night. This morning, I feel much better, but I'm not up to doing anything strenuous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home