I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Photographic Evidence

Despite Sean's objections to the authenticity of this photo, I am posting indisputable photographic evidence to my claim that I was the first graduate to lead the procession into Grumbacher hall.



Indisputable if you use the same criteria used to judge the photos of Bigfoot, Nessie, Yeti, Jersey Devil, etc...

The gentleman you see in front and to the right of me, is the Dean of Student Affairs, aka the Graduation Marshall (his title for such ceremonies). He is the last in line of the Administration procession, and the graduating candidates follow him.

Also, as a follow-up to the Shanon side of things... I just spoke with my sister, and told her that we enjoyed Shanon's company, and that it was a pleasure to spend the day with him, and have him as our guest at dinner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Congrats on earning your MBA. Also, I look forward to the Trivial Prusuit York College Edition. I will now be able to answer one of those damn yellow questions.

14:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home