I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Guess Who's Back - Chet

Well, he's not officially, completely back yet, but in the span of less than 2 weeks, he's gone from scum of the earth to at the house almost every night.

He was living there before, and he's not back to that status yet, but it's only a matter of time.

Oh well. I have promised my brother and Traci that I would speak with Laura about the Chet situation, but she's never sought my advice before nor taken it. Why would she start now.

I believe my problem is that I try to use logic and/or use her own statements to remind her about why she choose to do A or B, or swore to never do C or D ever again.

My opinion is that she makes decisions totally unencumbered by the thought process, and then tries to manufacture reasons as to why she made the decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home