I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

The end of an era

Today, marks the end of my 9.5 years of employment with my company -- I realize that it's Saturday morning @ 02:30, but since I haven't slept yet, it's still Friday to me.

The company was sold to another larger company. We were a private, family owned company, and long story short, the next generation of owners wanted their money, and ran. The deal will officially close on Sunday 4/30/06.

Some of my fellow colleagues were let go as a result. I will miss working with all of them, and wish them the best in the future. Who knows, perhaps somewhere down the line, we'll work together again.

Short of that, we'll do our best to stay in touch and gather for poker and pool parties.

Goodbye era. Hello future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home