I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Todd's Last Friday Night Poker

Todd has attended his last Friday Night Poker game.

All in all, it was a very good night. In attendance were:

Todd
Sean
Josh
Jerry
Bryan
Dan
Chuck
Myself

There were several other people invited that for one reason or another could not attend, and one individual that I would have invited, but that person won't play with another person that was there, because of a chair throwing incident that happened years ago -- all very sordid...

Under differenct circumstances, I would have invited person B over person A, but person A worked directly with Todd for years, and it just seemed more appropriate to invite person A.

So, person B, when you read this, just know you'll be invited to the next game.

Good news for Todd was that he won money at his last hooray. I lost about $10, but overall not too bad.

For various reasons (that I won't go into so that I don't embarrass someone), the night deterioriated to the point where when anybody said "That's what he said", everyone would break down into uncontrolled laughter... that is everybody but one person.

Todd stopped by my place on Sunday, to drop some stuff off, and say good-bye. Apparently they were leaving town Sunday night...

Good-bye Todd. Keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home