I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Weird Billy Joel Morning

Just because I need mindless drivel occasionally...

Driving into work this morning, I was flipping through my radio presets... I have 6 presets. I noticed that of these 6, Billy Joel was playing on three of them.

Preset 3 - Piano Man
Preset 4 - Big Shot
Preset 5 - Big Shot (yep same song... about 10 seconds ahead of previous station).

Is there anyway I can play "Billy Joel" in this week's lottery? Perhaps playing the number of letters in each of his first, middle, and last names?

His realy name is William Martin Joel. So, do I play 764, or 564? I suppose I'll need to blow $2, and play both.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home