I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sister is now a South Carolinian

It's official, my sister packed up her:

* 4 dogs (she has 6 but left 2 here temporarily with ex-husband Brad)
* 20+ cats
* 2 chinchilla's (these were a direct result of my brother living with her at one time)

and, along with Shanon drove down to South Carolina to begin her new life and job.

She rented a mini-van and Shanon drove her gas-guzzling, environment-killing, much-too-big-for-daily-commuting Toyota Sequoia (She no longer complains to me about gas prices, as I have told her, I have absolutely zero sympathy for her) down to South Carolina over the weekend.

She is currently living with all these creatures in a 35' pull behind camper/trailer that they had taken down previously. They are apparently working to purchase a 6 acre plot of land that the trailer is currently sitting on, but have to wait for everything to come out of probate first.

The plan is to then build a log cabin style home on this property. So for the conceivable future, her home is this trailer. I can't imagine it... I really can't.

I do wish her luck, and I'm happy for her, but I just can't imagine living with all those animals in that tight a spot, and I'm an animal lover.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

All I can say is WOW!

I can not believe it. It sounds like somethign you would hear on the blue collar comedy tour!

Good luck to them I hope it all works out.

07:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home