I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Medical Results

Turns out the wife has a very small fracture in her tibia (the shin bone), right at the top of the bone.

Treatment - crutches and no weight on the affected leg for 6 weeks.

The doctor said he can spot those who will cheat. Said she'll cheat. She's cheating; not much but cheating nonetheless.

He told her that he'll see her back after 6 weeks, and if it's still not healed, he'll give her another 6 weeks with crutches.

Now, as for Chuck volunteering to take her place on vacation... Chuck, while I appreciate the offer, I do not believe that I would like to take someone along who is going to be hitting me all the time... I know what a pinch hitter is, but I don't like the sound of a "punch hitter."

Chuck's comment: "Do you need a punch hitter to go with you if she can't make it? "

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

You know you chnged it from pinch to punch!

That's OK I will be busy for the next few weeks anyway.

08:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home