I Must Be Adopted

I am truly hopeful that I am adopted, and thus not as messed up as the rest of my family.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Just Shoot Me!

And I'm not talking about the David Spade TV Show.

I'm talking about my luck.

Two weeks to go before the wife and I leave for vacation, and she is now facing the prospect of knee surgery. She's done something to her knee, but we don't exactly know yet. She goes for an MRI Tuesday night, but the current thought is that she has a tear in one of her ligaments. Surgery is only IF the tear is big enough, but hopefully a series of cortizone shots will be the answer -- but we'll not know until after the MRI.

How is this my bad luck, and not hers? Well to be honest, this is having a greater impact on her, but it's my blog, so it's written from my point of view.

There are other reasons this is so irritating for me, but this being a public forum, I really can't get into them, suffice to say that the current situation is extremely distressing to both of us.

If you feel that you must absolutely know why this is so distressing, you can ask, but depending on who you are, I may not answer.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

More importantly where is the vacation going to be? Do you need a punch hitter to go with you if she can't make it?

10:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home